Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals are for SQUARES.

This is me. Not doing my Biology review. I would just like to let you all know that me surviving my first finals week will be a Christmas Miracle! Stranger things have happened.

In other news, My Aunt came down to visit and it was TEErific. We went and looked at the lights, which is my favorite part of the holiday hoohah. I almost short circuited when I saw this whole light with music display. I felt like a small dog, you know the tiny ones on crack. I also graced my family with a rendition of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You". My mom told me that Mariah ain't got nothing on me. You should believe her. I am the Christmas karaoke master.

I have now concluded that this post is quite drab, and therefore, I am investing in a pocket thesaurus. You will thank me later. I will stop now.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment