Monday, December 20, 2010

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME SUCKERS!!

I AM HOME. And I couldn't feel better! I am finished with finals and waiting not so patiently for final grades to be posted. I'll let you know how it turns out. Moving on:

Funny story/ Brat move of the day: I hate, I mean HATE putting up the tree and I have refused to do so for the past couple of years. So this year Cody put half of the ornaments on the tree and then left to do something else, leaving me and the tree alone. To express my dislike of said tree, I strategically placed all my ornaments on the front and everyone else's on the back. HA. I think the tree looks nice.

Funny story #2: I took Cody out to lunch and to see Yogi Bear in 3D (which was HILARIOUS) on Friday after he got out of school. We were at the mall where we saw Santa taking pictures and I was all like, "SANTA!! OH MY GOD IT'S SANTA!!!" and cody was all like "Oh my gosh, Jordan stop. Please stop." while hiding his face. Baha. One point Jordan.

Funny story #2 continued: We went to the Victorian Walk Saturday night with the parents, which was tons-o-fun. Of course there were many Santa impostors present which sparked the SANTAA!!!! reaction. While my entire family simultaneously facepalmed, I got pictures:)




In other news, I watched Black Swan this weekend and It's driving me insane. If you have seen it and want to discuss, let me know. It was one of the best films I have seen in a really long time. Also, I'm breaking out all the classic reads since I'm home. I don't think I will ever get tired of re-reading these books. Get ready to hear about my favorites.

I'm going to go make some Christmas candy to prepare for the traditional family viewing of Christmas Vacation.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment