Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry I've been gone for so long, College was calling. But never fear, I am back spamming the internet yet once again. You're welcome. These past few weeks have been rollercoaster-ish at best. Letteth me fill you in.

Date Week: Taking place at OC currently. Have I had a date? no. Have I finished off an entire box of Easy Mac? yes. Enough said.

Harry Potter: The BEST thing that has ever happened to me.

Chocolate Chip Poptarts: The second best thing that has ever happened to me.

Along with those nifty little highlights, I have turned in 3 papers, taken 2 tests and made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. I am officially the worlds most boring freshman, but I am perfectly fine with it.

Let's get personal here: I felt really lost this week and I think it's because I didn't blog. Sounds strange, but this thing rocks. I get to make myself giggle. Just saying that I get to make myself giggle makes me giggle. (giggle) ANYwhoo... As well as stated above, I have made some personal accomplishments this week. This is where you guys will be proud.

I have realized that I am Jordan. Yes, yes I am. I should not try to act different to attract people. I'm weird and slightly socially awkward, why not embrace those oh-so-charming qualities? Someday, I will meet that person just as dorky as me and the rest will be history. I am willing to be patient. I mean think about it, how many people have you met like me? Yeah, it's going to take awhile to meet my future nerd-mate. But totally worth it in the end. Until then, John Mayer will sooth my soul. Also, I have learned how to say no. These college years are supposed to be the best of your life, but only if you slow down every once and awhile and not let yourself be peer pressured into doing crap that you don't want to. I have learned to be my own person and do things that I enjoy doing! Don't get me wrong, be willing to try new things. I'm not saying be lame. I'm just saying, that I have to step back and do things for me. Here is a pretty picture that made me happy this week. Enjoy!

Yeah! That's what's up! It's almost TURKEY DAY!!! Get pumped! WOOOOO!!!

Okay, I'm done now.
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment