Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving! Plus...more nifty things:)

THANKSGIVING. It is my favorite holiday. Fitness magazine stated that the average American eats over 4,500 calories on this delicious day. Why was I reading Fitness magazine? To try to not eat 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving. Will it work? no. Is it a fun fact I can use in sarcastic situations? yes. Moving on.

I have been inspired to make this blog meaningful. I want it to have a point. I want to do something to better myself. I want to see things, eat things, experience things. I want to live. So that is what I am going to do. Get ready. This is going to change the WORRRLLLLDDD!!! Not really, but it might make you laugh. AND that is good.

So! I will let you know what will happen in this life changing experience, when I know what will happen in this life changing experience. Until then, have a happy Thanksgiving! Be sure to remember who and what you are thankful for, and let them know! Here is my thankful picture for today!



She's my bestie. She calls me Pancake. And she's helping me with our life changing process. Get pumped for some K-quotes.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment